Here we are, mid way through December, and less than ten days until Christmas. Weekends are being spent scurrying around finding those last (or first) Christmas presents, baking homemade treats, and figuring out holiday meal menus … all while simultaneously managing the regular weekend to-dos and chores — or letting those slide in favor of festive projects.
Gingerbread is the “pumpkin spice” of the December holiday season, with everything from bread to lattes carrying its robust and aromatic flavor. I blame Starbucks (in the very best way) for conditioning us to think like this. Mmm…
Ginger itself is such a deep flavor, and literally a little spicy, and when it’s used in baking the scent and flavor deepens even further. Enjoying something warm and gingerbread-y feels like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket with comfy, fuzzy socks.
20 Gingerbread Recipes To Pin
Whether it’s cookies, cake, or even making a gingerbread house (shudder), there are so many yummy ways to bake with gingerbread ingredients this holiday season!
1. Copycat Gingerbread Starbucks Loaf
2. Gingerbread Gooey Butter Cookies
3. Gingerbread Cookies
4. Maple Glazed Gingerbread Scones
5. Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
6. Gingerbread Brownies
7. Gingerbread Roll Cake
8. Soft & Chewy Gingerbread Men Cookies
9. Gingerbread Coffee Cake
10. Easy Gingerbread Biscotti
11. Gingerbread Bundt Cake With Maple Glaze
12. Gingerbread Layer Cake With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
13. Ginger Cake With Cardamom Cream
14. Sticky Gingerbread
15. Pear Ginger Upside-Down Cake
16. Ginger Molasses Cookies
17. Winter Wonderland Gingerbread House
18. 3-D Gingerbread Trees
19. Gingerbread Waffles
20. Gingerbread Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Feeling inspired? Time to get baking!
Subscribe here to have delightfully chic (and sometimes snarky) opinions on must-have experiences delivered straight to your inbox!Note: Our posts might contain affiliate links. In case you don't know what those are, let us break it down for you. You buy the things we recommend; we get some cash. And when we say cash, we really mean change. Like, thirty-one cents. Fortunately, every little bit helps and we appreciate that you like what we like.